House - Viimsi vald , Pringi küla , Rannakaare tee
Ask more info
For sale, a spacious home with geothermal heating! The house is in a great condition and is located on a quiet street.
The total area of the building is 241.8sqm. There are 3 bedrooms, living room with a high ceiling, open kitchen, sauna, rec room next to the sauna and a garage.
- Spacious living room with a double hight ceiling. Windows open to the yard and there's a wood burning Austroflamm designer fireplace. The natural leather couch (Natuzzi) is the center of the living room.
- The open kitchen with a kitchen island is recently renovated. There's a top of the line ATAG combined gas and induction stove.
- Dining area next to the kitchen with a large hand made wooden dining table with a view to the yard.
- Rec room with access to the terrace.
- Sauna with a wood burning stove and a large shower.
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Garage for 2 cars.
Beautiful cherry wood staircase.
- Master bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe, private balcony and access to the bathroom.
- two bedrooms with large windows and walk-in wardrobes.
- The loft area with a large skylight is open to the living room and has a spacious office area.
HEATING AND COOLING
The house is heated with an economical Thermia geothermal heating system and Vallox heat recovery ventilation. There are also conditioners in all the bedrooms and two in the living area.
YARD AND TERRACE
There's a 31.4sqm shed, with all the building permits, on the terrace. It was built in 2014 and also has an outdoor kitchen built on the side with a gas stove and sink. There's also a BBQ area behind the boulders. There's a basketball hoop with an adjustable height.
The yard has large boulders, bonsai pines, different trees, apple and pear trees and bushes.
The size of the plot is 1307sqm. Entrance is from Rannakaare st through a foot gate and automated car gate.
The house is located on a very quiet street, away fom the hustle and bustle of city life. Tallinn city center is 14km away. 5-minute walk to restaurant Paat, Viimsi open air museum and a bus stop.
The house can be sold furnished.
MyHome is a one stop station. We offer a wide variety of services to give you peace of mind. In addition to property sales we also offer homestaging and property management services. We have more than 10 years of experience on the market and we guarantee the best results in our work!
- Building material: Stone
- Condition: Completed
- Ownership: Immovable
- Year of construction: 2001
- Closed courtyard
- Wall cupboard
- Urban water
- Fenced territory
- Ancillary building
- Street entrance
3 - Cars